Robert Brandt is a graduate from Loyola University College of Law. He earned his undergraduate degree from University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Robert grew up in Lafayette and wanted to return to help serve the community that raised him. He handles all types of claims from motor vehicle accident to toxic mold litigation.
Before going to law school, Robert joined the Army and served as an Infantryman in the 1- 32nd Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade 10th Mountain Division. Robert felt an overwhelming urge to serve his country. He served two tours in Afghanistan. On his first deployment he was sent to the Korengal Valley, known as one of the most dangerous postings in the US Military. His second deployment was spent as the Company Commanders personal security leader.
Prior to his service, Robert was a corporate trainer for a large chain restaurants. He opened restaurants nationally and internationally in places like Kuwait City, Kuwait. He maintains his love for creative cooking.
Robert spends his free time enjoying the outdoors and spending time with his wife Allison and his two children, Matthew and Elizabeth.
What it means to be a Trial Lawyer.
“Most people don’t understand or care what it feels like to experience true loss until it happens to them. When true loss does occur, most people feel alone. They feel that there is no one in their corner to support them and fight for them. I want to be in that corner and I want to fight for people when no one else cares.” Robert Brandt
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury Trial Practice
- Mold Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Toxic Torts
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Motor Vehicle
- Property & casualty
- State Appellate Practice
- State Trial Practice
- Animal Bites — Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery — Plaintiff
- Premises Liability — Plaintiff
- Property Damage — Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death — Plaintiff
- Slip & Fall — Plaintiff
- Machinery & Tools
- Medical Product & Devices
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Recreational Products
- Hazardous Waste
- State & Municipal Employees
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals
- Louisiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Middle District
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette Louisiana
- Loyola University College of Law, New Orleans Louisiana
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- United States Army, 10th Mountain Division